Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What Kind of Bike is That?

Patrick:

Have tried twice to respond to your email without success. So, to answer your question, the bike is an EZ Sport recumbent. I picked it up at Coventry Cycle Works in Portland. There's a link to them below. They are really good people to work with, and very knowledgeable. Jeff is the one who helped me out the most, being very patient with me while answering all of my questions, and allowing me to test ride many bikes before deciding on this one. I truly feel this is the best all around recumbent out there. Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll do my best to answer them. By the way, I'm right across the river from you, and ride with a small group on your side of the water once a month or so. If you ride, leave me a message if you're interested in being part of the group. Take care.

2 comments:

Ian said...

Who do you ride with and when? I badly need to get back on my bike but I haven't found anyone to ride with since my riding buddy moved to AZ. You can get me @ iboggs@gmail.com

Also, I'm so jealous you have a 'bent on the peninsula. Sometimes I miss the peninsula, but not biking north in a 20mph headwind.

Patrick McGee said...

Kc2patrick@q.com

Thanks for your response to my question and you know, I might just take a shot at one of those recumbents.

I have always been curious as to balance issues on one of those things.