Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Willapa Ride Postponed

After receiving many emails from folks relating that they wouldn't be able to make the ride on Sunday, I decided to postpone it until next month. As it turns out, most people cancelled because of the weather, but of course the only nice day that whole week was Sunday! I certainly felt bad about cancelling the ride, but still think it was a good decision based on the fact that we've had so much snow, hail, wind, rain and everything else in between, that I didn't want us to get caught in the elements. I will reschedule the ride for sometime next month when we're more likely to have better weather. In the mean time, the knee continues to heal, and I have an overnight trip planned to Indian Henry this week. It should be a nice 150 mile round trip. Until then, keep 'er rubber side down!

No comments: